2 feb 2012

Model in picture - Rosie Alice Huntington Whiteley

Lovely ladies and gents ,
Todays article is about this model/actress called :
Rosie Alice Huntington Whitely.
She is just absolutely stunning ,
and also quite a good actress (at least in my opinion).
She has such an unique face and expression and worked for great designers like Abercrombie & Fitch, Burberry, Bloomingdale's, Ralph Lauren and DKNY.
And most known for modeling at Victoria's Secret and her role in the movie Transformers.

Basic information
Born : April 18, 1987 (24years)
Devon , England
Height : 5 ft 9 in / 1.75 metres
Hair color : Blonde / Brown
Eye color : Blue
Shoe size : 9 / 40
Measurements :34 ,25 ,35 / 86 - 63 - 89 cm 
Agency : Models 1 , Women management

Now I will show you all my photo's that I have of her.
And she is just so gorgeous and an absolute pleasure to look at her I think.

 









































Well this was it , I shared all my photo's with you.
I hope this article inspired you as much she inspires me.
She is just a gorgeous girl and has a unique cute face.
Hope you enjoyed !

With lots of love ,
Rianne x