30 dec 2011

New years party eye look - Red and Gold

Hello lovely ladies and gents ,
Tommorow its new years eve and I thought it would be fun to share some looks with you.
I know it's a little late but I thought it would be good to share some last minute looks with you guys.
So you can look glamorous tommorow. 
I absolutely love this look , a lovely combo of red/burgundy and gold.




For this look I used two Sleek palettes : 
The Original Palette and the Mediterranean palette.
And I used a base for the eye shadow to look more bright.
For that I used the famous NYX jumbo pencil in Milk. 

First I applied my NYX jumbo pencil in milk.
This gave me a smooth and even colored base to start on.
Then i applied a white gold color on the halve of my eyelid, 
until the inner corner of my eye.
This opens up the eyes a little because its a nice light color.

I also applied the same white gold color on my lash line.
As you can see bellow , this makes the eye look not too heavy.

Then I applied a red/copper color into my crease.
I started blending it into my crease till it looked really nice and clean.
Then I applied a slightly darker matt red color also into my crease to give the look more depth.


Then I applied a white creamy color on to my brow bone.
I did this to highlight my eyes a little bit , you can also use a shiny eye shadow for this.
And I also applied the same color into my tear duct. 

For my face I used the same as always actually.
Which is Bourjois healthy mix serum in Vanille.
I used my MAC studio sculpt concealer in NC20.
And to shape my face a little bit I used my Catrice sun powder in deep bronze.
So set the whole look I used my Sephora compact powder in number 20 Claire light.
                                              


                                             Final Look