6 nov 2011

Style of - Nicole Richie

Hello there lovely ladies and gents , 

Today's article is another style of article and this time I choose the stylish lady - Nicole Richie.
I love her style and I think she combines casual and chic perfectly together.
Her outfits don't look .. TOO much and I like that.
Well without further a do !
I hope you will like her style as much as I do. 


And beside her great style she also has a great little family.
Married to Joel Madden (Good Charlotte) and has two beautiful children called : 
Harlow Winter Kate Richie Madden and Sparrow James Midnight Madden.



Nicole together with Sparrow James.

The whole family.

Nicole together with Harlow Winter Kate.

Nicole together with Harlow Winter Kate.

Nicole with Harlow and Sparrow.

Style pictures of Nicole Richie.






Great picture of Nicole Richie with Twiggy eyes.
One of my favorite pictures of her.





She even looks stylish while she's going or been to the gym.




I really love these simple outfits that look SO stylish.
This would be something that I would wear.


Another favorite outfit , and again it's a simple , one colored outfit with gold jewelry. 



Her bohemian look.
And I have to admit she pulls it off.





And final picture with her pregnant tummy.

Well I hope this article inspired you.
I really love her style , its simple , casual but chic.
Very wearable and  I really like that.