6 nov 2011

Inspiration pictures 9

Hello there lovely's 

Today's article is another inspiration pictures article.
Just because I get so inspired by some of the pictures.
And I bet you'll get inspired by these pictures too.
So here we go and please enjoy.






Great idea for a braid with some color.
Might try this sometime.

I really love animals and this makes me cry.
Please think before you buy a pet.
Some of the animal shelters are too full because of people kicking their pets on the street !
If you want a pet , adopt one and give a pet with a history a nice home.
They deserve that !


Great recipe : 
Preheat over to 220 C
Slice the potatoes like above.
Put the potatoes on a baking tray and put garlic into the slits.
Put some butter on top of the potatoes and sprinkle a little olive oil,salt and fresh black pepper on top.
Bake the potatoes for 40 min and enjoy your potatoes !

Mexican salad.

Pasta with brocolli and bacon.


Rosemary potatoes.

I ADORE peacocks.
Most beautiful animals ever.




hahaha , this made me laugh so much.

Avocado salad.



Great tattoo.




wauw , gorgeous eye look.
































Well this was it.
I hope it really inspired you as much as it inspired me.