23 okt 2011

FOTD - smokey eyes and hot pink lips

Hello there lovely ladies and gents ,
Today's article is another Face of the day.
Today I was playing with my new Rimmel lipstick ( there will be a review of that one ) 
and I decided to use my Sleek Sparkle palette.
I didn't use the palette for a long time so I thought it was time again to use some sparkly colors.



I absolutely love this lip color , and its great to wear with a neutral eye look.
Or just go all the way like me , heavy eyes and heavy lips.









How did I made this eye look 
First of all I drew a line with dark grey eye shadow with my pencil brush in my crease.
I just followed my crease and drew the line. 

After that I blended the line with a crease brush , to make the line look more soft.
Then I took some black eye shadow on my smudge brush and applied it in the outer V.
Just to create the transition from gray to black.
Then I blended the outer V and applied a winged eye liner.
And at the end I applied black eye pencil in my waterlines till the point where my Iris starts.
Then smudged it with a smudge brush , applied mascara and DONE ! 


I absolutely love the look , but I have to say it is a little bit heavy.
It would be a great look for a party or a night out.
Well that was it guys , I really hope you liked the whole look and that it inspired you.