6 aug 2011

FOTD - soft rainbow

Hello lovely ladies and gentleman ,

Today is just a quick post of a look I did lately.
I was really in the mood to use bright colors but not make a dramatic look with it.
So I came of with a soft , rainbow inspirited look.

I think this eye look really suits my eye color. 
It has some soft pink , lilac , bright purple and bright blue in it.
And all those colors really suite blue eyes.
*be careful with the bright purple tho ! 




 I think the color really make my eye color even more bright and I love that.
And this look is I think very wearable for a daytime.
You can make it a night time look by throwing more purple and blue in it.
And if you're going to a party you can always put on fake eye lashes to make the look more dramatic.



For this look I used the original Sleek Palette in nr.594 Called "The Original.
I used the color with the orange dot in them for this eye look.
  • Bright blue
  • Bright purple
  • Soft pink with a golden sheen
  • White gold color

Well this was it ! 
A very quick face of the day but I hope you liked it.
With lots and lots of love ,
Rianne x