17 jul 2011

NOTD - cute pink

Hello darlings , 

Today's article is a post of my nail of the day. 
I really love this combination , it looks absolutely cute with the glitters.
So achieve this nail look I used two nai lpolishes.

Essence : Nr.04 - Space queen

Catrice - Nr.060 - Mona Lisa is staring back


I bought these nail polish three days ago and I fell in love with them.
I was inspired by two pictures : 


This is my nail look 
My nails are a little crappy cause 2 nails broke , 
so I have to regrow them and take of them again.
The inspiration picture is a little more pink and i'll use a more pinky nail polish next time.
Because this one is more nude. 


I first applied a layer of the Catrice nail polish. 
And waited till it dried.
Then I applied 2 coats of the pink glitter nail polish.
After that I applied a topcoat and done ! 





 Well this was my nail of the day.
I hope you liked it.
And give it a try , cause it looks really cute. 

With lots of love , 
Rianne x