3 mrt 2011

SLEEK PRODUCTS - review

Hi beauties and lovely gents, 


Today's article is about my SLEEK products .
Today when I came home from a whole day building , cleaning and everything from my boyfriends first appartment , I saw a package that was laying on the kitchentable YAYYYY. 
It contained 3 new sleek products ( 2 limited edition products) 














I ordered the : 
Sleek Primer Palette ( LE ) 
Sleek Chaos Palette 
Sleek Bad Girl Palette ( LE )


And these are the products that I really wanted to share with you guys : 


The primer palette 
These are the colours , aren't they gorgeous
These are the colours on the bottom row (except for the black ) 


The sleek BAD GIRL palette - limited edition
I just love these colours , you can make great smockey eyes with these colours. 
A few colours from the palette , arent the colours just FA-BU-LOUS
The sleek CHAOS palette - with gorgeous bright colours
I just love these colours , just gorgeous bright colours , great for the summer .
Bright colours will be very in , this summer.
These are a few swatches from the palette.
 You can order these at the Sleek website or at -www.alicejohavesentials.nl
These palettes are just GREAT and really cheap , so I deffinitly recommand these palettes.
They are under 8 euro , so check them out. 

I hope you liked the article and enjoyed it , 
with lots of love , 
Rianne x