13 jan 2011

NOTD- cloudy gray

Hi there lovely lady  
Today's article is my very first "nail of the day".
And be prepared cause there will be many many more.
Every now and then I will post an article about my nail of the day. 


My nail of the day was my pretty gray nail polish of the brand : Catrice 
In color : nr.280 
The name of this beautiful nail polish is : London's Weather Forecast.
Its a beautifull gray with a little shimmer in it.
I love this color , same as al the other colors of this nailpolish line. 



I love the Catrice nail polishes and I will collect all of them hopefully.
The price of this nail polish is just great and really budget proof.
Also the quality of this nail polish is really good and gives a good coverage.
This nail polish only costs €2,49 , thats so cheap.




 Question : 
Whats your favorite nailpolish and color on your nails ? 
 I hope you like it , and deffinitly check out my blog everyday.